Our lawyers have strong commercial backgrounds, several with MBAs from leading universities giving them an outstanding level of relevant experience. This includes direct experience in corporate and regulatory affairs within regulated industries, as well as extensive experience in government procurement. Our extensive industry knowledge also allows us to provide advice and assistance on business intelligence, communications and related matters.
Regulatory And Public Affairs Advise For Companies
What We Do
Recent work has included:
- Assisting financial institutions with the regulatory aspects of establishment in the Caribbean and US
- Working with foreign regulators on a high-value cross border business sale
- Advising a foreign company on data protection regulations applicable to its Venezuelan operations
- Providing regulatory advice on the sale of the Venezuelan branch of a foreign bank
- Advice on the regulation of the Venezuelan oil and natural gas industry
Who We Work For
We act for household name clients operating in a wide range of regulated industries, including banking, capital markets, telecommunications, oil and gas, tobacco and alcohol. Our regulatory and strategic advice is backed up by dedicated teams in key practice areas, including banking, employment and corporate law.