Ángel Meléndez Cardoza concentrates his practice on Labor and Corporate matters as well as consultations on Blockchains and Criptoassets. He has over 16 years of experience giving legal advice. He has participated in general labor consulting services, international employee transfers, negotiation and draft of settlement agreements, handling and supervising judicial and administrative procedures such as reinstatement actions, restructuring and personnel reductions, authorizations to dismiss and labor effects of mergers and acquisitions.
Ángel has substantial experience advising both local and multinational corporations on benefits of high-level workers, expatriates and nationals.
Before joining InterJuris Abogados, Mr. Melendez worked as an associate at a US-based labor and employment law firm and as an associate in the Labor Department of an international law firm.
He has been invited to speak at numerous workshops regarding Labor Law new trends, Blockchains and Criptoassets.
- Legal Committee of the Petroleum Chamber
- Human Resources Committee of the Venezuelan-American Chamber of Commerce (Venamcham)
- Human Resources Committee of the Venezuelan-British Chamber of Commerce (Britcham)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
Angel Melendez Cardoza
- Position Head of the Labour and Employment Practice
- Phone +58 212 750 1200
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org